2017 - 2018 Grant Recipients
- Psi chapter at Univ of Pittsburgh to partner with Hillel and host a campus-wide Hanukkah dinner in December 2017 and to host a Purim event in March 2018
- Sigma Omicron chapter at Univ of Nebraska to particpate with Hillel, the Lincoln & Omaha Jewish communities, local youth groups and the campus community in a Latke Feed to benefit Feeding America
- Epsilon Nu chapter at UCONN to once again partner with Hillel for Latkepalooza 2017. This the fourth year for the chapter to host this event.
- Indiana University's Sigma Zeta chapter to support a service project with the chapter, Hillel and the Greek Jewish Leadership class as part of the Million Meal Project
- Gamma Psi at Temple University to host a traditional Hanukkah dinner celebration with Chabad
- Sigma Theta chapter at Univ of Texas Austin to join with Jewish students from The University of Texas at Austin, Austin Community College, and St. Edward's University for Texas Shabbat 500. Students will congregate at UT for an enjoyable and meaningful experience, create Jewish unity across Austin campuses, engage uninvolved Jewish students in Jewish life, and remind students of the beauty and meaning of Jewish traditions.
- Beta chapter at Cornell to host Sammy Shabbat at Hillel for the campus community.
- Sigma Pi chapter at UCLA to partially sponsor and participate in a musical Shabbat service on Friday, and an open Seduah Slishit on Saturday in partnership with the Jewish Learning Initiative on Campus (JLIC)
Previous Jewish Endeavors Recipients
Here's an article about a program supported by the 2011-2012 Jewish Endeavors Grants.